THE EDTECH PODCAST: A BI-WEEKLY AIRING OF EDTECH INTERVIEWS, TRENDS AND NEWS FROM @SOPH_BAILEY.
Dec 25th 2016
What's in this episode?
This week’s podcast is with Dominic Norrish, the Group Technology Director of United Learning Multi Academy Trust of 60 Schools in the UK. We hear from Dominic on
- the importance of driving value for money in procurement
- the importance of scepticism when it comes to edtech
- the importance of change management when it comes to implementing new projects
- the top 3 problems in existing education
- and Dom’s message to edtech startups
Is this a tale of Bah Humbug or a message of hope?
Plus hear developments on the horizon from the department of business, energy and industrial strategy in collaboration with department for education in the UK.