THE EDTECH PODCAST: A BI-WEEKLY AIRING OF EDTECH INTERVIEWS, TRENDS AND NEWS FROM @SOPH_BAILEY.
Jan 01st 2017
What's in this episode?
This week’s podcast is with the remarkable Stephen Heppell, teacher, professor, learning and learning technology specialist and sailor extraordinaire.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Why it’s important to let your two year old show off their fish fingers at the dinner table
- The early days of learning and technology
- What happens if we neglect the optimum conditions for teaching and learning
- Why we should embrace stage not age
- Stephen’s makerspace project for Syrian refugees
- Challenging the comfort zones of leaders
Read more at https://theedtechpodcast.libsyn.com/#2Ougfc9XmETZv4Uv.99