THE EDTECH PODCAST: A BI-WEEKLY AIRING OF EDTECH INTERVIEWS, TRENDS AND NEWS FROM @SOPH_BAILEY.
Feb 19th 2017
What's in this episode?
- How does higher education address the fourth digital revolution - is it adapting fast enough?
- How can technology address some of the challenges around teacher student ratios?
- How can we use practical education to re-position different geographies as skills destinations, and reverse the dreaded brain drain?
- Pratik Dattani, Managing Director, EPG Economic and Strategy Consulting Group & Founder, EIC '17, UK
- Andreas Schleicher, Director for Education and Skills, OECD/PISA, Austria
- Justin van Fleet, Chief of Staff to Rt. Honourable Gordon Brown, in the Office of the UN Special Envoy for Global Education/Director of the International Commission on Financing Global Education Opportunity, USA
- Mammo Muchie, Research Professor on Innovation and Development, Tshwane University of Technology, Pretoria, South Africa
- Michael Kerrison, Director of Educational Innovation and Development, University of London
- Dr. Jacob (Yaki) Dayan, Founder & CEO, Edtech Israel
- Raman Talwar, CEO & Founder Director, Simulanis, India
- Charles McIntyre, CEO, IBIS Capital, Co-Founder EdTechX
- Cederik Haverbeke, co-founder and CTO of Edorble
Read more at https://theedtechpodcast.libsyn.com/#ulfXY5VyrtwAsAv7.99