THE EDTECH PODCAST: A BI-WEEKLY AIRING OF EDTECH INTERVIEWS, TRENDS AND NEWS FROM @SOPH_BAILEY.
Feb 27th 2017
What's in this episode?
- Hear from a variety of attendees, speakers and exhibitors at Bett on edtech trends including data, financial squeeze, & class sizes
- Hear from Global Teacher Prize Winner '16 Hanan Al Hroub on why teachers should be given more space and time to be creative and focus on students
- Hear from an ICT coordinator of a school district in Sweden responsible for 8000 students on why 'hardware is not the solution'
- Hear from an ICT Advisor to the UAE Ministry of Education on the Emiratisation of schools to become and education destination
- Hear from Show My Homework co-founder Jon Tiss on Satchel and the early days of starting SMH 'in a room, with no natural light.'
- Hear from Amanda Jackson, Inspector for Standards and Effectiveness for Computing and eSafety,and Dave Smith, Computing & Online Safety Adviser/Business Development Lead, Havering Education Services on UK edtech strategy, international visitors and new services
Read more at https://theedtechpodcast.libsyn.com/#kVzvU7vs7tfUelkR.99